Interior Designer (Intermediate)
Cameron Woo Design ◆ 11 May 2019
Cameron Woo Design is seeking a talented Interior Designer with a minimum of five years of experience who can demonstrate excellent design sensibility, creativity, graphic skills, enthusiasm, and team work.
- Take the Design Concept and develop the design through to Design Development and Tender Documentation stage.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, materials and finishes information and be the liaison with 3D renderer to deliver the client presentations
- Develop and document new product designs for CWD furniture collection and for respective client projects
- Be the point of contact for related Design matters for your designated projects and be required to work with assigned Interior Design team to meet the Design scope on-time and to CWD quality expectations
- Provide regular reports to Design Principal on the project progress, roadblocks, quality and budget challenges that could impact project profitability or execution and provide potential recommendations and solutions.
- Propose value engineering solutions to meet Client’s budget and timeline constraints as and when required Participate in Design Award submissions as required
If you are passionate about design and possess strong technical skills, we welcome you to send us your resume and portfolio at [email protected]