Categories & Benefits
We encourage all interior design practitioners, design students, architects, suppliers, contractors, partners and collaborators of the interior design industry and built environment to join IDCS as a member to help jointly support, promote and elevate the interior design industry in Singapore and across the Asia Pacific region.
If you desire to be involved in, or are currently involved in the interior design industry, or related to the interior design and built environment industries, we welcome you to join Interior Design Confederation Singapore (IDCS).
Three key objectives of IDCS membership are:
- RECOGNISE GOOD DESIGN through the design awards, competitions and media coverage.
- ENHANCE DESIGN COMPETENCIES to validate your capability and clearly demonstrate to employers, colleagues and clients, through the professional development programme.
- DEVELOP INDUSTRY PRACTICES for the recognition of interior design/ designers as a profession/ professional. Establish network with local and international interior design & related businesses & professionals to gain insights of industry and technology trend for your practice.
Listed below are our various membership categories. Click on Details to learn about the respective eligibility criteria and benefits. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Here are some of the benefits for all IDCS Members.
- Member’s rate for IDCS or IDCS supported events and activities and Design Excellence Awards
- Preferential Member rates for Events, Marketplace and Jobs listings;
- Featured in IDCS’s Member Listing;
- 10% off Flexible Rates at all Shangri-La, Kerry, JEN, Traders and selected resorts of the Shangri-La Group worldwide. Details
Click on each Membership Category below to find out the full list of benefits